The original brief specified that KRR ProStream (KPS) re-branded their image to reflect themselves across web and print as a market leading specialist cleaning company. The previous sites’ design was outdated and ranked poorly for specialist SEO keywords. The requirement was to re-design the site, building it into a platform that allowed easy client administrator updates via a CMS and demonstrated tangible examples of their work as well as all their latest services in action.
Our team migrated the existing site onto our secure Rackspace dedicated server. We then created a staged site with new page templates and refreshed the homepage and tactical design. We then copied the majority of existing website content/pages into Umbraco. All existing interactive forms and quote tools were re-worked and integrated within the framework of the CMS. New imagery and web fonts were included to give the site a fresher feel and improve search engine optimisation performance.
As part of the re-launch, our design team helped create new email marketing templates for the Business Services team to use with their e-marketing solution. We also designed animated gifs for inclusion in the company’s partner pages. As part of the delivery of the new website we supported and trained the Business Services team to enable them to use the system. NXT were also asked to provide ongoing support for enhanced and continual site development.
- New brand and bespoke website design and development in Microsoft ASP.NET
- Built within a content managed system, Umbraco, allowing easy updates for KPS marketing/PR supplier – Shere Marketing and internal administrators
- Fully searchable and revised Search Engine Optimisation to focus performance on key services
- News and latest development stories dedicated to engineering, health and safety and industrial cleaning
- A dynamic schematic of a power plant system which outlines all elements that KPS can deliver for effective plant performance services. At various points on the schematic show all the available KPS services that can support their optimum performance.
- A downloads section was created with library of product literature, case studies and videos
- Full training and support from NXT to adhere to KPS’ ISO 9001 accreditation procedures
- Print based sales promotion design of office stationary, business cards and leaflets
Roberto Vogel, Managing Director of KRR Prostream commented:
"I originally met NXT Digital Solutions through a Surrey Chambers of Commerce networking event, as we are both Guildford based companies. We discussed our website ideas with them and invited the team at NXT to subsequently bid. We found them professional and they quickly understood our overall requirements. We are extremely happy with our new website platform. It offers users quick access across all information and really promotes the KPS brand. NXT were prepared to learn about our very specific requirements, which is to address a small specialist target group (operators of utility companies, mainly with an engineering background.) One of our partners complimented the site by saying that, in their opinion it is the best designed and branded website for specialist cleaning companies in the power generation sector, globally."